There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Dr. Azarik is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster Treatment: With biweekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven Results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better Fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually Invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
Straight teeth are healthier teeth
- Healthier Gums- It’s easier to brush and floss around properly aligned teeth, and are less likely to have pockets between the gums and teeth that trap bacteria.
- Improve Hygiene- Properly aligned teeth reduce plaque retention, tooth decay, and the risk of gum disease.
- Less Wear and Trauma- Aligned teeth reduce the risk of tooth chipping, breaking, and wear, which can require expensive procedures to repair. Proper alignment also reduces stress on the jawbone and joints.
For more information about Invisalign for teens or to schedule an appointment, call Upper Bucks Orthodontics today at (215) 257-8011 for Perkasie, PA or (215) 538-2911 for Quakertown, PA. You can also request an appointment online.