Dr. Robert A. Azarik at Upper Bucks Orthodontics is dedicated to providing comprehensive, patient-focused orthodontic care to Bucks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. It’s how he achieves his mission, which is to provide patients of all ages with a lifetime of straight, attractive, and healthy smiles.
While success is measured in the efficiency and outcome of Dr. Azarik’s orthodontic care, he also believes it’s important to go the extra mile to make sure his patients are informed, comfortable, and confident in the care they receive. Here’s Dr. Azarik and his staff’s patient-first commitment to you:
- We’ll provide comprehensive orthodontic care and a unique level of caring and friendliness.
- We’ll get you in for your appointment as quickly as possible and do our best to see you right away.
- We’ll always treat you with kindness, respect, and honesty.
- We’ll explain any recommended treatment in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
- We’ll only recommend the most appropriate orthodontic treatment based on your individual needs.
- We’ll cater to your total comfort and treat you with a gentle touch.
- We’ll put your safety first with state-of-the-art sterilization techniques that meet OSHA guidelines.
For more information about orthodontic treatment for children, teens, and adults, call Upper Bucks Orthodontics today at (215) 257-8011 in Perkasie or (215) 538-2911 in Quakertown, or use our convenient online appointment request form.